Enjoy a day on the salt water in our comfortable halibut fishing boat, Wolverine.
Full Day Halibut Fishing Charter
$295 per person
Most of our halibut fishing takes place on the protected waters of the Cook Inlet. This 200 mile inlet holds one of the world’s healthiest and productive halibut fisheries. The Inlet is 35 miles wide and nestled in between the snow capped Alaska Mountain Range on the west side and the Kenai Peninsula to the east. This is an amazingly beautiful place to fish and these trips often include whale sightings, sea otter viewing and lots of halibut action!
About Halibut Fishing Trips
The Alaska Department of Fish and Game regulated sport fishing for halibut. Anglers can currently keep 2 halibut. Currently, one halibut can be any size and one must be under 28 inches.
Boat space is limited to 6 people per boat on the saltwater, so we strongly recommend advance reservations… call us toll-free at (877) 930-2932.
A 50% deposit is required to hold the dates you would like to fish.
- 50% deposit check is due by mail after reservations is invoiced.
- The full balance of your invoice is due a minimum of 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date on invoice.
- Cash, traveler checks, and personal checks are accepted.
- Visa or Mastercard can be accepted as a final payment for a 3% merchant fee.
- Our cancellation policy allows you a full refund only with advanced notice in writing, 90 days prior to your arrival date.